Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week 4...day 1

S: "And he was amazed at their lack of faith." Mark 6:6

O: Jesus comes into his hometown of Nazareth with his disciples as a rabbi and teacher...not just to visit his family...and is rejected! The towns lack of faith provided an environment where miracles could not be done...although Jesus did heal a few people.

A: No one can be healed if they don't want to be healed. Nor can you grow in our relationship with GOd if we don't have the faith that he will change us. Have I gotten to familiar with Jesus that I have a laid back version of faith that is causing my experience of Jesus to hit a plateau?

P: Lord, give me faith!! I'd like to think that i want as much of you as I can get...although at times I know I'm settling for less...Jesus, may your Spirit not let me sell out for less that you...Jesus!

No comments: